Calling All Visual Artists!
Thrive seeks artist submissions for a weekend collaborative show to be exhibited during the conference at the Lewis Center for the Arts complex, October 3-5, 2019. Submission deadline is Monday, September 16.
- Original works of art may include: painting, photography, drawings/etchings, or mixed media.
- Art must be either framed or display‐ready, including hanging and display hardware.
- Featured artists must be responsible for bringing their artwork and available for installation in Princeton on September 30 or October 1, 2019.
- Entries must include description and brief artist statement. Please use the form below to submit your work for consideration.
- Artwork will be displayed in the Lewis Center Co-Lab for the duration of the Thrive conference.
- Although the utmost care will be taken when handling your work, Princeton University assumes no responsibility for loss, theft, or damage to works for this exhibit. Artist is responsible for insurance of artwork while on display.
- Princeton University reserves the right to photograph work for publicity purposes.
For questions or more information, contact Bridget St. Clair, 609-258-9565, firstname.lastname@example.org